Thursday 25 October 2012

Recent Outfits...

Some pictures from recent nights out! I'm annoyed at myself for not getting any whole outfit shots! (But i've put a picture of the shoe underneath so you can get the idea!) 


1: TFNC London sequin dress, Balenciaga envelope clutch bag, Zara glitter sandals.
2. ASOS lace back skater dress, Chanel 2.55 Flap bag, YSL Tribute sandals.

I really love both outfits! I'm looooving the metallic, sparkly trend right now, so I loved pairing up the TFNC London dress with my Zara glitter heels for a girly, chic shimmering look! I carried a Balenciaga clutch to add some edge!
The white ASOS skater dress is one of my favourite dresses and I love being able to dress it up and down! The back of the dress is fabulous sheer lace! I paired this dress with metallic pewter YSL Tribute sandals and my Chanel 2.55 flap bag!

2 comments:

  1. Rachael, I love your style and the outfits you have chosen for your posts! Great look!

    Zoe xxx
    http://www.zoealexanderuk.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are a very sense of fashion!

    ReplyDelete